In this webinar educators will learn about the six recommendations for good implementation.
1. Treating implementation as a process rather than an event.
2. Creating a leadership environment and school climate conducive to good implementation.
3. Define the problem you want to solve.
4. Creating a clear implementation plan.
5. Supporting staff, monitoring progress and solving problems.
6. Planning for sustaining and scaling the intervention.
The six recommendations are woven into the four key stages of implementation of 1) Explore, 2) Prepare, 3) Deliver and 4) Sustain. The stages and foundations of implementation will be investigated within the context of an Australian case study of a school’s improvement journey.
Join the conversation on social media using #E4Lwebinar.
- Guidance Report 'Putting evidence to work: a school’s guide to implementation' https://evidenceforlearning.org.au/guidance-reports/putting-evidence-to-work-a-schools-guide-to-implementation/
- Implementation in education: Findings from a Scoping Review https://evidenceforlearning.org.au/evidence-informed-educators/implementation-in-education/